Friday, May 20, 2011

Hey There

Greetings, fellow denizen of the Internet. My name is Mark. I work in IT for a big company in Pittsburgh. I have many hobbies, one of which is messing with IT recruiters. You see, I have worked at my company for a couple years now and have not been looking for a job for some time. I'm perfectly happy where I am (unless a certain search engine giant one day decides they want me) but still occasionally get emails from recruiters about job openings. Most of the time, they rarely fit my skill set and are naught but mass unsolicited email blasts or some recruiter finding an old resume of mine somewhere. I classify them somewhere between telemarketer and doomsday preacher on a street corner in terms of annoyance. My response is to do my best to make sure they never contact me again. This blog will be a chronicle of my correspondence with these people as well as any other time I feel like messing with the feeble minded, a humorous example of "Don't get mad, get even." Names will be changed to protect the innocent/litigious.

No comments:

Post a Comment